Don’t Let A Bad Experience Ruin Your Career
We are a legal force for Illinois terminated employees across all professions:
- Janitors, cashiers, software engineers, forklift drivers, truck drivers, administrative assistants, television reporters, radio personalities, managers, office executives, VPs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and more!
We are affordable:
- Our initial virtual legal sessions are relatively inexpensive and should be your first step in getting legal advice. When you turn to family, friends, and co-workers for advice, you can be misled. Book your session online to understand your legal rights.
Hire Us if you want:
- To tell us the truth about what really happened in the workplace
- An honest assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- A customized case action plan based on your allegations
- The best, equitable outcome you can get under the circumstances
- A realistic settlement representative of the employee’s actual, provable damages
Do NOT Hire us if you:
- Are going to lie about your case facts
- Do not want to share your evidence
- Do not want to pay for case expenses, such as court filing and transcript fees. We cannot loan money to clients. (Most pre-litigation cases have little no expense)
- Have filed for bankruptcy. It limits your options for civil litigation.
- Have agreed to an employment arbitration agreement or other dispute resolution arrangement. It limits your options for civil litigation.
- Plan to use a lawyer as your puppet, and expect your lawyer to do anything to help you win.
We Support These Organizations:
Get to know our team
Cynthia Pietrucha, Managing Attorney
Cynthia Pietrucha, Esq. ranks as one of the most sought-after employment attorneys in Illinois’ legal community. Cynthia guides clients through a world where too many folks play the mind-reader game, make assumptions, set high expectations for a resolution, and fail to effectively communicate their concerns.
Her First Paid Job: TV Actress on ABC’s Gabriel’s Fire, 1990, filmed in Chicago, Illinois
Michael Pietrucha, Senior Law Clerk, Litigation
Michael Pietrucha is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He assists the team in reviewing client medical records, billing and doctor’s notes.
His Favorite Sports Team: New England Patriots
Erica Lynette Edwards, Diversity and Inculsion Consultant
Erica Lynette Edwards is an accomplished consultant and public speaker who champions change to advance social justice. With diversity, equity, and inclusion as the core foundation of her work, she transforms visions into reality.
Her First Job: Professional Ballerina at Joffrey Ballet Chicago